Every year we conduct a satisfaction survey among those who trust us. Their opinions help us to ensure the sustainability of the business.
We live in a time when everyone is shouting, sharing, seeking attention. But if we all talk, who listens?
The quality of a service is not as a result of chance, nor is it guaranteed to be the same over time. That is why at the beginning of 2022, as we do every year, we share a survey with our clients to find out their opinions and ratings about iPg.
8 out of 10, very satisfied
How satisfied are you with working with iPg? 84% of clients responded with the highest degree of satisfaction (rating of 5 out of 5). And the remaining 16% with the second highest (4 out of 5). We did not receive any response with a rating under 4.
This is a remarkable improvement over the previous year.
Overall satisfaction with the work done is important, but even more so is wanting to share it. How likely are you to recommend iPg, we asked. 87% of clients told us they were extremely likely (5 out of 5) and the remaining 13% were very likely (4 out of 5). We did not receive any responses between 0 and 3 on this question either.
In other words, all our clients expressed their willingness to recommend us.
You might remember us for…
The above figures are not as a result of chance, but of our efforts to improve and offer the best experience through the features that are most telling about us.
And what are these aspects that most define us? What do our clients value most about us?
At the top of the list are good communication, the availability of our team, our speed in forecasting and reacting, our way of working and our efficiency in achieving results.
The value of evaluation
“The perfect combination of professionalism, creativity, imagination and proximity. More than a supplier, iPg is a partner.”
“They understand the client’s needs and act accordingly, delivering tangible results.”
“iPg is a partner you can trust. They are quality content generators and good project managers.”
“Professionalism and excellence.”
These are some of the answers we received from our clients when asked to describe iPg’s work in a few words.
Thanks to the survey we have learned which points we should pay more attention to improve, but also which points have been valued more positively to have as good practices to continue to implement.
In short, thanks to our clients we have valuable data that allows us to improve their experience throughout 2022.