Every year iPg conducts a customer satisfaction survey among those who have put their trust in us. Their opinions help us ensure sustainable business growth.
We live in an era where listening has somewhat become an overlooked, but very important task. At iPg we believe that the voice of our clients, actively listening to their expectations and opinions, is essential to improve the quality of the services that we provide.
At the beginning of 2023, as we do every year, we shared a survey with our clients to find out what they think of iPg. This is what they told us.
7 out of 10, very satisfied
How satisfied are you with the iPg partnership? 71% of customers responded with the highest level of satisfaction (rating of 5 out of 5). The remaining 29% were the second most satisfied (4 out of 5). We did not receive any response with a rating of less than 4.
Overall satisfaction with our work is important, but even more so is wanting to share it with others. We asked: how likely would you be to recommend iPg?
71% of customers were highly likely (5 out of 5) and the remaining 29% were very likely (4 out of 5). On this question, we did not receive any answers between 0 and 3.
In other words, all our customers expressed their willingness to recommend us.
You might remember us for this
These numbers are not by chance, they are the result of our determination to provide the best possible experience based on our most distinctive strengths.
What are these defining qualities and what do our clients value most about our company?
Our ability to communicate effectively, the constant availability of our team and our ability to anticipate and respond quickly, as well as our approach to work and our efficiency in delivering results, are the aspects that our clients appreciate the most.
What our clients say
“Great knowledge and expertise. I was pleasantly surprised compared to previous experiences with other agencies in this field”.
“Maximum professionalism and great human quality of the team”.
“Super-competent and 100% reliable team”.
“High degree of commitment and efficiency in the management”.
“Reliable and serious team that understands the needs and knows how to establish good relationships with key stakeholders for the projects”.
It is exciting for us to see that our efforts to improve our clients’ experience are yielding positive results. But, we have also learned about areas that we still need to work on to provide the best possible service. We thank our clients for their honesty in sharing their feedback.
As always, iPg remains committed to continuous improvement and to providing a quality service that meets our customers’ expectations. Thanks to the survey, we have valuable data that allows us to continue to improve and provide the best possible experience.
We look forward to continuing to be our clients’ trusted partners and to continue working together to achieve the best results.